Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time to Pimp My Ride


Seeing that I have loads of free time on my hands (my sarcasm should be evident), it seemed appropriate to use some of it to make some modifications (or, “mods” for those in the know) to my 2000 Suzuki VS800. Since I am not exactly mechanically inclined, or at the very least, have no real experience as a mechanic, I figured I would start small and work my way up to the challenging stuff.

First order of business: replace the stock black plastic valve stem caps with some very cool chrome skulls. I found these on eBay for a few bucks and I really like ‘em., and that’s all that matters. I was able to successfully remove the old stock caps by simply unscrewing them – much as you would if you were going to put some air in the tire. The new skulls screwed right on and I was done in about 67 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home